Loader
Dedicated Servers

With our managed infrastructure services, you can trust in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and backup of your infrastructure; with the best designed system architecture. All our managed servers come with a technical support policy included to resolve any incident o situation that may arise 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Having your own dedicated server allows you to have total control and access to all of the systems resources. This means you can have access to the resources you need when you need them. This comes in handy with applications or sites that have peak hours with a high-demand.

Order Now!

MÁXIMUM PHYSICAL SECURITY

Data Centers with technicians available 24/7, biometric access controls, video surveillance, armed-security personnel and smoke detection systems.

ECO-FRIENDLY GREEN-TECH

Liquid refrigeration systems eliminate 70% of the heat extracted from our data centers, while air conditioning accounts for the remaining 30%, permitting efficient energy consumption and less contamination.

HIGH AVAILABILITY INFRASTRUCTURE

Redundant electrical systems and UPS's with 250KVA capacity, turbine generators capable of keeping us independent for up to 72 hours and redundant network providers.

SYSADMIN ON-DEMAND

Access to system administrators for implementation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and backup of your infrastructure.

60 dls/mo
D100
  • 2 Processors
  • 8 Cores/8 Threads
  • 2.1 Ghz
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2TB SATA
  • 100 Mbps
125 dls/mo
D200
  • 2 Processors
  • 12 Cores/24 Threads
  • 3.06 Ghz
  • 72GB RAM
  • 120G SSD+3T SATA
  • 100 Mbps
260 dls/mes
D300
  • 2 Processors
  • 16 Cores/32 Threads
  • 3.2 Ghz
  • 128GB RAM
  • 2T SSD
  • 100 Mbps
Let's talk
15+14=